By Ken Ritter THE ASSOCIATED PRESS LAS VEGAS – The sixth and final man sought in the armed robbery case against O.J. Simpson has surrendered in court. Charles Bruce Ehrlich of Miami was taken into custody in Las Vegas after a brief hearing before a judge who set his bail at $32,000. Ehrlich’s lawyer, John Moran Jr., said Ehrlich will plead not guilty. “He’s not a principal in this thing,” Moran said of allegations that Ehrlich joined Simpson and the other men in kidnapping and stealing sports memorabilia from two collectors last week. Moran called Ehrlich an acquaintance of Simpson’s, and expected his client to post bail and return to Florida later Friday. Ehrlich, 53, faces the same charges as four other co-defendants, including Charles Cashmore, who was arraigned minutes earlier on charges including kidnapping, armed robbery and assault with a deadly weapon. A kidnapping conviction could result in a sentence of life in prison with parole. Simpson faces one additional charge of felony coercion. Cashmore’s lawyer, Edward Miley, acknowledged that Cashmore has a 1997 conviction in a Utah bad check case, and has a bad check charge pending in Las Vegas. Prosecutors accuse Simpson of leading the five men as they burst into a hotel room at a Las Vegas casino, displayed guns, and stole autographed footballs and other collectible items. Authorities allege that the suspects went to the hotel room on the pretext of brokering a deal with Alfred Beardsley, 46, an accuser along with Bruce Fromong. 160Want local news?Sign up for the Localist and stay informed Something went wrong. Please try again.subscribeCongratulations! You’re all set!