The incident began about 4:30 p.m. when a Horseshoe Lake resident called to report a neighbor who was burning without a permit. Full Story: Horseshoe Lake man shoots Ashland firefighter Rodger Alley, a longtime member of the Ashland Volunteer Fire Department, was shot in the arm by Stanley Bjorkman, a resident of Horseshoe Lake. He was taken to Creighton University Medical Center where he was treated and released. ASHLAND, Neb. A Horseshoe Lake man shot and injured an Ashland firefighter and was shot by a State Patrol SWAT team after a two hour standoff on Wednesday. Injuries are non-life threatening, suspect shot by police after two-hour stand-off Horseshoe Lake is a residential area near Wildlife Safari Park and Interstate 80 in Cass County. Bjorkman, 58, was burning leaves in an open area at his home at 1091 Smitty Lane at the entrance to the peninsula at Horseshoe Lake. With winds gusting up to 50 miles per hour, Bjorkman’s neighbor, Doug Peters, called the Cass County Sheriff’s Department to report the fire. Peters is the public works director for the City of Ashland.
Ugandan President Yoweri Kaguta Museveni delivers a speech during the launch of the National Dialogue committee in Juba, South Sudan May 22, 2017. Image courtesy: Reuters/Jok SolomunGovernment representatives, civil society organizations and experts from around the world will meet in Uganda on Wednesday to devise ways of preventing mass atrocities like genocide, war crimes, and crimes against humanity.Through a statement sent by the Ugandan government on Monday, over 200 delegates will convene for a three-day meeting under Global Action against Mass Atrocity Crimes (GAAMAC)“The states and civil society organizations representatives will work together to make prevention a reality at the local, national, regional and international level,” the statement said.Participants will exchange good practice and lessons learned from on-going experiences of prevention like early warning systems, prevention of hate speech, role of politicians.One key feature of the meeting will be the presentation of the Africa Working Group Manual on “Best Practices on the Establishment and Management of National Mechanisms for Genocide and Mass Atrocities Prevention,” the statement said.
FacebookTwitterEmailPrintFriendly分享September 14 Update: Searches in the Sterling area have been cancelled as of Wednesday evening, with family and friends of 22-year-old Garyn Troost saying they’ve been encouraged and comforted by the teams of volunteers who have helped so far. A Sterling man has been reported missing by family and friends and they’re calling on anyone available to help search Robinson Loop this morning (Tuesday) at 10am. Garyn Troost was last known to be walking in the Robinson Loop area, as he often does, but didn’t return from his 5pm outing on Sunday. His sister, Sarah Wade, says Troost’s cell phone and wallet were left at home. She describes Troost as “tall and slender” and wearing a bright green beanie. Troost’s friend Jason Patterson was spreading the word on Facebook yesterday, writing that Troost is “not a drug user, has no outdoor experience, and is not ever out of pocket. The family is extremely worried about his well being. If you have any information or could help the family look for him please contact his mother Pat (Patsy) at 209-631-1944, or his sister Sarah at 209-600-9866.” This morning’s 10am search will start at the Sterling Community Center. Searchers are urged to bring ATVs. A second search will be held at 5pm if the first is unsuccessful.
Trevor Challis handed experience to a younger squad who he said “could only create little in a very challenging game.”The young Robins were unable to respond to the Ipswich threat at the SGS Wise Arena.They will be hoping for better fortunes when they next face Crewe Alexandra in the Professional Development League Two South league on Saturday, April 7th.City Under-18s: Robertson, Taylor, Webb, Towler, Burford, Harrison, K Smith, Owers, Bell, Hall, Harper.
The Mexican attacker was linked with a move to Fenerbahce’s local rivals Besiktas during the last summer transfer window, but the Hammers blocked the move.Fanatik have reported on claims from Gunes that the Istanbul club were given the chance to sign the West Ham player.In recent weeks Hernandez has been linked with Spanish side Valencia.However, it’s claimed Fenerbache president Ali Koc is struggling to finance such a deal for the Mexico international and his club would need to offload players.It’s also claimed Leicester City loanee Islam Slimani would have to leave, along with Spanish forward Roberto Soldado.Embed from Getty ImagesThe former Manchester United is struggling to get games under Manuel Pellegrini and may need to move on in this transfer window to get regular first team football at another club.Given that West Ham are insisting on a permanent deal, according to claims from the Valencia media, it’s hard to see how Fenerbahce could afford the move.ND by Taboolaby TaboolaSponsored LinksSponsored LinksPromoted LinksPromoted LinksTrending TodayForge of Empires – Free Online GameIf You Like to Play, this City-Building Game is a Must-Have. No Install.Forge of Empires – Free Online GameUndoRaid: Shadow Legends | Free DownloadEven Non-Gamers Are Obsessed With This RPG Game (It’s Worth Installing!)Raid: Shadow Legends | Free DownloadUndoDating.comWhere do attractive singles find each other in Tung Chung?Dating.comUndoPerfect-Dating.comReveal Tung Chung As The Best City to Date for Love & RomancePerfect-Dating.comUndoKeto减肥1個簡單的妙招一夜「融化」腹部贅肉（今晚試試）Keto减肥UndoCNBC InternationalHere’s How Big Businesses in Singapore Are Managing the Impact of COVID-19.CNBC InternationalUndoStanChart by CNBC CatalystWill Blockchain Reduce the Global Trade Finance Gap to Reach the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals?StanChart by CNBC CatalystUndo熱門話題小心會長過頭…網友推爆:「真的長得超誇張!」熱門話題UndoSingles50Hong Kong: A 40+ Dating Site That Actually Works!Singles50Undo According to reports in the Turkish media, the agent of West Ham United forward Javier Hernandez has offered his client to Fenerbahce.
Latvian women’s basketball championship team “TTT Rīga” was drawn in group B in the FIBA Euroleague main tournament. The start date of the season will be decided by the FIBA European Division Board on September 1.where, as in the previous season, the starry Ekaterinburg UGMK and Anete Steinberg, who represents Istanbul ‘s “Galatasaray” this season, will be among the opponents.Group B together with “TTT Rīga” will also play Ekaterinburg UGMK (Russia) Istanbul “Galatasaray” (Turkey; also includes Anete Steinberg), Sopron “Uniqa” (Hungary), Bourges “Tango”, “Basket Landes” (both – France) , Skio “Famila” (Italy), as well as the winners of the qualifying round duel Girona “Spar Citylift” (Spain) – “ACS Sepsi SIC” (Romania).Group A will feature “Dinamo” from Kursk, “Nadezhda” from Orenburg (both Russia; including Elina Babkina), “Arka” from Gdynia (Poland; head coach Gundars Vetra), “Fenerbahce” from Istanbul (Turkey), “Perfumerias Avenida” from Salamanca (Spain) ), Prague ZVVZ USK (Czech Republic), Lyon ASVEL and qualifying round Miskolc DVTK (Hungary; also Kristīne Vītola) – “Belediyespor” (Turkey).In the 2019 season, TTT Rīga took the 4th place in the subgroup in the main tournament of the Euroleague and lost to the Ekaterinburg team in the quarterfinals. In the 2020 season, Rigina women remained in the 8th place in the group.Three teams represented by Latvian players will take part in the FIBA Cup. Kate Krēsliņa and “Castors Braine” (Belgium) will play in group H with “Valencia” from Spain, “Basket Hema SKW” team from Sintcatel-Waffle and the winners of the qualification round.Group Umana Reyer of Venice (Italy), represented by Laura Meldere, will meet with the Belgian teams Boma “Phantoms”, Friborg “Elfic” and France’s “Landerneau Bretagne”.In the qualifying round, Anse Aizsila, represented by Mehelen “Kangoroes” (Belgium), will meet with Tenerife “Clarinos” from Spain in two matches.The main tournament games are scheduled to start on October 15.
Jesús Malagón 27/06/2018 The inclusion of Busquets doesn’t come as a surprise because del Bosque has always been a fan of the midfielder. At the World Cup in South Africa the now former coach said, if he could be like any footballer, he’d be Busquets. Upd. at 12:30 Del Bosque made his selection during a promotion for football manager game available for mobile phones called ‘Top Eleven’. Maybe more surprisingly there is room for Samuel Umtiti in his team, this despite his gaff in France’s opening match against Australia. VICENTE DEL BOSQUE’S WORLD CUP XI: CEST IN SPORT.ES El once ideal de Vicente del Bosque del Mundial de Rusia Vicente del Bosque’s ideal XI at the World Cup in Russia doesn’t have much of a Spanish feel about it. In fact, there’s only room for one Spain player in his entire team and that’s Barcelona’s Sergio Busquets. Manuel Neuer (GER); Kyle Walker (ENG), Thiago Silva (BRA), Samuel Umtiti (FRA), Marcelo (BRA); Luca Modric (CRO), Busquets (SPA), Eden Hazard (BEL); Messi (ARG), Cristiano Ronaldo (POR), Neymar (BRA)